SIF INDUSTRIES, LLC
Last Updated: September 8, 2020
By registering for, downloading, accessing or using any of the Services, you accept and agree to this Policy, whether or not you are a registered user or have an account. You should not access or use the Services if you do not agree with this Policy or any other agreement that governs your use of the Services.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, data about your participation in courses offered by us, log-in credentials if you create a registered account requiring log-in, billing information through third party payment processors only, information about your customer service interactions and other communications with us, user-generated content (which may include your voice, image, or video) that you provide to us such as when you comment or otherwise contribute to or participate in the services or products offered by Company, including courses, as well as any other information you choose to directly give us by using our Services.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources such as third party service providers, partner sites, business partners and social media platforms. We may add this to information we get from the Services.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our websites and using our Services, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Services.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with respect to our Services. This type of information is collected to make the Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to provide, operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including course communications, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data.
- We use your personal information to advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications.
- We use your personal information to address technical issues, and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with others, including other participants in courses offered as part of the Services and business partners such as when we administer a course or conduct a webinar in conjunction with an industry partner.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share personal information with those who need it to do work for us such as services providers we employ to perform services or functions for us or on or behalf relating to the Services.
- We may share personal information with entities that create, deliver and assess our advertising or marketing campaigns.
- We may share personal information with your consent or otherwise at your direction.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Services. In that case, we use third-party services such as Stripe for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can also take steps to remove and reject cookies from our Services with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect the functionality of our Services for you.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support the necessary technology to respond to “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
The Services are intended for general audiences and are not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18. If you are aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to terminate their account and remove their information.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us at the following address:
Sif Industries, LLC
PO Box 515381
Los Angeles, California 90051-6681
We may change this Policy for time to time. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the change by prominently posting notice of the update on our Services or through other means, such as email. By continuing to access or use the Services after such notice, you consent to the updated Policy.